Friday, August 22, 2014

Can't Keep Up!!

Today is the last official day of summer vacation.  School starts on Monday for Allen, so we decided to officially start that day, too.  I've been trying to find bits of time to get organized and it's hard to do!  I definitely have a good grasp of our year-long plan and what all we need to accomplish but getting down to the every day details is hard!  I'm going to set aside some time this weekend to get next week lined up and try to have a certain time each weekend when Allen can be solely in charge to do the same for each week.  I also have to find time on weekends to run, grocery plan and shop, wash all the sheets, and relax before the next week starts!  It's hard to keep up!!  But let me tell you what else is hard to keep up with:
Rachel's reading...the girl is flying through so many chapter books!!
The diving board...I'm kind of shocked that Baxter hasn't gone off yet, everyone else is addicted!
Ford's emotions...swinging back and forth like a typical 5 year-old boy...
Baxter's accomplishments...pulling up on his crib and jumping like a trampoline!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment