Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday thoughts

--I love cold weather, but boy, has it been cold!!
--Baxter is going to be here before you know it and it will be like he's always been a part of our family.  I clearly remember the feeling I got when each child was born of how weird it was to think of our family without them!
--Halloween is next week, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas...this time of year is so fun, but flies by! And did I mention that Baxter will be here at the end of all that (let's hope we make it that far!!)
--I'm ready to have my energy back and not have aches and pains and be hungry all the time. Hopefully we can get Baxter adjusted quickly so I can get into a better routine of school and planning.
--I love my kids so much, even on the days they drive me crazy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment