Friday, October 18, 2013

The end of North America

It's Friday, AKA pizza night, so we're having Mexican pizza.

Rachel and I looked at picture books of Canada and Mexico today.  She was bored.

We read "The Wolf and the Seven Kids" today.  Ford doesn't understand why all of these fairy tales have wolves that eat people or animals and then get cut open in the end.  Frankly, I don't get it either!!  Those Grimm brothers had wild imaginations!!  I'm also not sure how I feel about the celebration at the end that the wolf is dead.  I'm sure long ago parents were in an uproar over the violence in fairy tales!!

Ford has been sad lately that Allen has to go to work.  He wanted to move his bed back to his old room with Baxter's crib and make a boys' room.  He also thinks Allen will be sleeping in there with them.  I think he's got big plans for late night boys' nights!!

Ruby got a new tutu and fairy wings today from my friend's mother.  As if wearing just the leotard weren't enough!!  Always fun to take Ruby and her outfits out in public :)

No comments:

Post a Comment