Thursday, June 13, 2013

Looking Back

I was looking back at our old blog and realizing just how fast these kids grow!!  I spent so much time writing about Rachel eating solid food and Ford sleeping in his crib.  Now we're talking about math, reading, Daisy Scouts, Legos...wild!  Five years can seem like an eternity and then it can seem like nothing.  Time is really strange.  It's just weird to think what our life will be like five more years from now...Rachel will be TEN!!  and we'll have four kids!  That is so crazy!!  Hopefully we'll be living in the country in a house we've built, but it does feel like we've been saying that forever!  The best thing about looking back today, though, was seeing how far we've come as parents.  We've said from the beginning that we just want to do what's best for our children and I really truly think we've stuck to that.  Every day that my children are happy and healthy I feel like I've done my job.  We definitely have horrible days, but on the whole I feel like we are a happy family and we are living the life we were meant to live.  I just hope we remember to take time to enjoy this time together because before you know it these kids will be grown and on their own.  It really does fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment