Friday, June 7, 2013

Not much to report

The rain has been keeping us all inside these last few days and I'm about out of creative art projects without going and buying new materials.  We had a lot of fun today being crazy and playing and dancing.  Rachel completed all of her reading and math this morning in no time.  She and I made flashcards of all of the words she has been reading in the Bob books and she loves to sit by herself and read them out loud.  She is really zooming through this reading and I am so proud of her.  I love how she wants to show everyone her chart and wants to tell everyone how much she can read now.  I feel like I need to make a bigger deal out of it and give her some sort of reward, but really, I think her reward is that she loves being able to read books on her own during nap time.  Maybe a trip to the book store would be fun, though...
We had a play date with Kristin and Wyatt and Vanessa the boys today.  It was wild as usual but nobody broke any bones or anything!  Just a regular old Friday that ended with pizza :)

1 comment:

  1. Can Webb and I join in on the fun this week?! As of Tuesday afternoon, I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete