Thursday, March 7, 2013

A leg up on things...

We had one silly L activity today and that was to trace our legs.  I think I enjoyed the process much more than the kids, but we now have three legs up on the wall showing how each child's leg gets progressively longer.  (I've decided to just go ahead and put stuff up on the wall, no one's coming to look at our house and if for some reason they do, I'll just take it all down.)  Other than our legs, it was a pretty regular old day here.  We wrote some L words, Rachel read a Biscuit book to us and did some math, Ford wrote Ls on the slate and the word L-E-G.  We did a lot more playing today and tearing up the house.  It's nice to just forget some times that our house is on the market and not worry about keeping it clean every second.  As much as I really really want to sell this house, what I really want even more is to be able to live in a space that doesn't constantly have to be kept clean and in order.
Vanessa and the boys came up to play and then we ate lunch and played some more and I'm letting everyone take a super quick nap before I wake them up and shuttle us to art and violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment